Enjoying the Main alley onshore and during the day is too boring for you? We take you on a boat trip and a guided tour with a night watchman! Starting from Würzburg, you ride a boat down the Main river to the village Veitshöchheim, where you can take a look at the beautiful Rococo-garden of the local castle. Back in Würzburg, the night watchmen will show you “his” city from a new perspective. As a perfect companion for this exciting tour, every guest gets a typically Franconian “Bocksbeutel”.
This tour is available from April to October.
- 2 nights in a modernly furnished room
- rich breakfast buffets on 2 days
- half board as part of a dinner on the day of arrival
- 1 “Bocksbeutel” per person (special form of a wine bottle)
- a boat trip on the Main River to Veitshöchheim and back
- a guided tour with the local night watchman
- cost-free upgrade and late check-out upon availability
Price per person:
double room: € 159.00
single room: € 189.00
3rd person in extra bed: € 114.00